Friday 20 June 2008

Say wha'?

Player quote of Euro '08 so far? Ballack of Germany when asked about his blatantly pushing the Portugese defender (and fellow Chelsea teammate) Ferreira to score the third and decisive goal; "Oh it was difficult to say. There were a lot of pushes during the match in the box, I'll have to see it on the TV."

I'm currently all Mac'd up and been unhappy with Safari for some time now. Then I somehow stumbled across a possible reason why from someone who evidently knows more about these things than I do. That pretty much made up my mind up to try the new Firefox 3.0. I've used it for several days now and it's loading quicker than Safari and it's more stable. Fingers crossed it keeps up....

Song 01.
'Central Reservation' (William Orbit Remix) - Beth Orton
Love the way the remix just takes off in the middle. Delightful.

1 comment:

A. said...

(gasp)

i didnt know you were a fellow mac user?!

i quite like you even more now.

:D

ive always just used camino, works great for me. youve just got to update every few weeks or so...


x